“Want To Look Amazing In Your Little Mini Skirt”
April 16, 2009
“Want To Look Amazing In Your Little Mini Skirt
Follow These 3 Weight Loss Tips”
Women everywhere are looking for quick weight loss tips to help them fit into their sexy little mini skirts. I have some easy-to-follow strategies that will help you look great in that mini skirt or mini dress.
Any woman who wants to look amazing in a sexy, little mini skirt can follow these quick weight loss tips. There are little things you can do every day to get the pounds to fall off faster.
1) Eat 5-10 servings of fruits and vegetables each day. They will help you meet your micronutrient needs for the day. And since they are a good source of fiber, they help curb your appetite and control hunger. Many people fear fruit and vegetables because they think the sugar will cause weight gain.
This form of thinking is because mainstream media has misrepresented facts when it comes to sugar. The facts are that when sugar is combined with other nutrients such as fiber your blood sugar levels do not rise and quickly and your body does not promote the storage of sugar as fat. Instead of focusing on sensationalizing everything the media needs to be telling you that eating fruit is a great way to get more fiber in your diet.
Fiber helps control blood sugars and allows your body to burn calories rather than storing calories as fat. Since the average person only eats about 12-13 gms of fiber a day we all could benefit from increasing our fiber intake another 15 grams to meet the minimum suggested guideline of 25gms. Follow this first weight loss tip to shed pounds fast and look great in your mini skirt.
2) Record what you eat and drink if you want comments such as you look hot in that mini skirt. You will be shocked and never realize what you consume over the course of the day. A food journal is vital to your success because you get to see what you are actually eating and drinking each day. A food journal is critical to your mini skirt success because studies have shown that people underestimate their calories by as much as 25%.
This means that if you think you are eating 1500 calories and you can’t figure out why you aren’t losing weight it could be because in reality you are eating 1800-1900 calories. Or almost 400 more calories than you thought you were. Don’t assume you know how many calories you are consuming. To look amazing in your sexy, little mini skirt it is crucial that you record what you eat and drink so you don’t waste time wondering why your mini skirt doesn’t fit.
3) Avoid soft drinks, juices and other drinks loaded with sugar. These types of drink are very high in calories. A twelve ounce soda can contain 150 calories of almost all sugar. Now you may be thinking that you don’t drink and calorie filled drinks. It isn’t just soft drinks that lead to extra calories. Juices, fancy coffees, ice teas, lemonades, etc can all lead to hidden calories that are just sugar. A standard serving size of orange juice is 4 ounces. That is only half a cup of juice. Most people’s glasses are 12-16 ounce glasses and they fill them up. This could mean an extra 250 calories to your daily calorie intake.
This will sabotage your sexy little mini skirt plans in a hurry. Think outside the soft drink realm and look at all your other beverage you drink to make sure you don’t have hidden calories that are sabotaging your mini skirt or mini dress goals.
Jayson Hunter RD, CSCS
Tagged: Diet, Weight loss
- “The Keys to Mini Skirt Season Weight Loss”
- The Original Spartan 300 Workout
- Unique Lean-Body Workouts for the Time-Crunched Individual: Quick Exercises to do at Home or the Office
- Unique Lean-Body Workouts for the Time-Crunched Individual
- Couple Of Easiest Ways to Burn Fat Effectively
- 10 Exercise Myths that Won’t Die, Debunked by Science
- Death of Circuit Training?
- The Best Cardio Intervals for Fat Loss: Part 2
- The Best Cardio Intervals for Fat Loss: Part 1
- Turbulence Training Workouts for a Busy Gym
- Gain Muscle and Lose Fat – Get Lean and Jacked Workout A
- Gain Muscle and Lose Fat – TT Meatheads IV: Get Lean and Jacked Workout B
- Gain Muscle and Lose Fat – TT Meatheads IV: Get Lean and Jacked Workout C
- Handstand Pushups in France
Sign up for the free Daily newsletter, filled with tips and ideas on health, fitness, weight loss, supplements, and more. Your email address will be kept confidential and won't be shared. Easily unsubscribe at any time.
If you enjoy the free information available on this site, you're sure to enjoy the free newsletter as well:
Site Search Tags:Aerobics Training, Core Stability, Fitness Training, Personal Training, Strength Training, Stretching & Flexibility, Weight Training