Secret List of Fitness Training and Instructor Jobs Online
September 24, 2009
With the economy the way it is, homes for sale and people struggling to make credit card payments, I thought it would be beneficial to the readers to provide some of the not-so-well-known places to look for a job online.
I’m not talking about Monster or Craigslist. I’m not talking about the want ads. Everyone knows to look at those sites.
Of course, one I hit publish, this list won’t be secret anymore, and you’ll be competing with everyone else.
But if i can help one person find a job, and help their financial situation, then I have done MY job.
Here are the top 3, in no particular order.
FitnessJobs.com was founded in 1998 by Alan Cohen, a 30 year veteran of the health and fitness industry. Alan was an Executive Recruiter for the industry at the time, when he saw the infamous Monster.com Super Bowl ad. He immediately researched Monster.com and their business model, and went online and purchased the domain name – FitnessJobs.com and over 50 other health, fitness, recreation and leisure industry related domain names.
ExerciseCareers.com is a simple, classic, and straightforward Job Search and Recruitment Tool that was created to help fill a void in the Health and Fitness Industry. Finding a good place to search and recruit for jobs in Health and Fitness either on the internet, or in print, is a challenging and self-limiting task. There are not that many places to go.
ExerciseJobs.com was co-founded and developed by a health professional to enhance the career opportunities for professionals in the fields of fitness, exercise and health.
- The Swedish Weight Loss Secret
- Building a Profitable Online Personal Training Business
- 3 Tips To Perform Dance Aerobics
- Plan a Cardio Workout That Will Really Melt the Pounds
- InLine Skating !
- 10 Exercise Myths that Won’t Die, Debunked by Science
- Death of Circuit Training?
- The Best Cardio Intervals for Fat Loss: Part 2
- The Best Cardio Intervals for Fat Loss: Part 1
- Turbulence Training Workouts for a Busy Gym
- Gain Muscle and Lose Fat – Get Lean and Jacked Workout A
- Gain Muscle and Lose Fat – TT Meatheads IV: Get Lean and Jacked Workout B
- Gain Muscle and Lose Fat – TT Meatheads IV: Get Lean and Jacked Workout C
- Handstand Pushups in France
Sign up for the free Daily newsletter, filled with tips and ideas on health, fitness, weight loss, supplements, and more. Your email address will be kept confidential and won't be shared. Easily unsubscribe at any time.
If you enjoy the free information available on this site, you're sure to enjoy the free newsletter as well:
Site Search Tags:Aerobics Training, Core Stability, Fitness Training, Personal Training, Strength Training, Stretching & Flexibility, Weight Training